Managed IT Services
Managing, maintaining and upgrading your own IT system can be a huge drain of time and resources. Outsourcing your IT support services can pay dividends in allowing you and your staff to concentrate all their time and resources on running your business.
ISL specialise in providing ongoing IT management and IT consulting to organisations of all sizes that either can’t afford to hire an IT manager in house or want to ensure they have a team of professionals with years of proven experience looking after their IT.
The proven benefits of IT management:
- Cost saving as you do not have to pay for internal IT staff and their IT training.
- You always have access to technological specialists who have the latest up to date IT skills.
- IT support services are cost effective – they are run on a contract basis and you are billed monthly, quarterly or annually which can help with cash flow and financial planning.
- They provide external daily monitoring ensuring the security and optimum running of all your IT systems.
- Regular system health checks to make sure all systems are in good shape. Multi-vendor expertise for both hardware and software.
- There is peace of mind knowing the security and IT development of your business is in the hands of professional and certified engineers.
- With established maintenance agreements in place you can rest assured that when issues arise they will be handled quickly and cost-effectively.
- Improved business focus as internal staff are not distracted with IT support tasks.
IT support services can be tailored to the requirements of your business, as a stand-alone service or to complement an existing IT team.
Download Our IT Support Guide to Learn More
What our clients say:
“If you’re considering outsourcing any of your it services then look no further, they have been first class.” Chris Ainley, Country Finance Director, Thea Pharmaceuticals, Keele
TAKE THE HASSLE OUT OF YOUR BUSINESS IT SUPPORT & SERVICES BY USING ISL
Call us on 0845 600 2526 or leave your details below to request a call-back